- If you do not want our correspondence, including invites to your groups, wellness platforms, and contests, to be lost on the way to your corporate emails, please contact the IT department in your company and kindly ask them to include the following domains in the white email list:
You can also check out this fantastic article to learn how to whitelist domains in your Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- You may invite as many people as you like during our free 14-day trial.
- There are no restrictions on the number of participants on the Free platform.
- If you have a Business subscription, the number of invites and registered members cannot exceed the number of purchased accounts on your platform (please learn more here).
- We highly recommend leaving a few days for your members to join your platform before creating any challenges. Please note that inviting people to your platform one day before the contest's start date will lead to an unsuccessful launch of your initiative.
OPTION 1 (PLEASE FIND OPTION 2 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
Invite members either one by one by adding their emails or simply drop a CSV file containing all emails addresses.
You can check your members, pending invitations and requests lists as well as resend and revoke invites on the Members page. You may assign roles to your members, too:
You can export the list of your members in a CSV file:
There is also an easier way to share your wellness platform with your team - simply send them the direct link to your platform, copied in your browser, so they can request to join your private space once they are signed on inKin: https://app.inkin.com/corporate/YOUR_WELLNESS_PLATFORM_ID_NUMBER